Customer Service Expert
AKA Customer Happiness Experts help cleaners and customers succeed
We’re a small but fast-growing home cleaning business building a culture of being candid and always supporting each other.
We believe a great company starts with having great people, so we focus on keeping our people (You) happy.
We’ve been working from home since 2015 and plan to keep it that way! Why go into an office when we can all work in sweatpants!?
Work from home answering phones, emails, and solving customer and cleaning staff challenges. The job is a little sales and a little customer support.
You’ll be responsible for helping customers and the cleaning teams that serve them. Setting expectations, solving issues, and passing on great feedback to the cleaner.
This could include helping a cleaner figure out where the customer left a key (It’s under the mat… it always is…) or helping a customer pick the right cleaning service.
This job is all about making people happy! While it seems simple, it involves a lot of problem-solving.
- Work from home
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Be self-reliant
- Be able to establish rapport quickly over the phone
- Respond to emails and calls quickly
- Solve problems intelligently and creatively
- Go above and beyond to make customers happy no matter what!
- Keep notes of customer conversations and communicate with them
- Have great written and verbal communications skills
- Know the basics of a computer, smartphone, and the internet
- Answer inbound calls and emails
- Set up appointments and make sales
- Make a great first impression on the customer
- Make customers happy, whether that means mailing a happy birthday card or giving a refund
- Detecting if a customer is going to be an issue later (This is easier than it sounds, We have a list of red flags)
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for super-talented customer service and sales professionals to take us to the next level.
The type of people who can think for themselves, problem solve, and make customers happy. This job is work from home, so you’ll also have to be able to manage your own time and get tasks done.
None of these are necessary, but candidates who have these skills or experiences will get extra consideration.
- Can speak Spanish
- Past professional home cleaning experience
Think this job is for you?
Fill out the form below to apply!
Apply To Join Our Team