Customer Service Expert
Work from home, helping cleaners and customers succeed
Are you a friendly problem solver tired of being micromanaged and looking to grow with a company?
Good news! We’re looking for you too!
We’re a quickly growing home cleaning business in Phoenix and Tucson, AZ, looking for self-starters who can solve problems and keep customers happy.
- Full-time or part-time availability
- Work from home
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- Potential for quarterly raises
- On-the-job training
- Referral program
- No Nights or Weekends
- Be autonomous
- Make a difference Working on a small and intimate team
- Answer inbound calls, texts, and emails
- Make a great first impression over the phone
- Set up or make changes to cleaning appointments
- Keep customers happy
- Prevent troublesome customers from booking appointments
- Help cleaners and customers when issues arise
Work from home, answering phones, texts, and emails to solve customer and cleaning staff challenges.
You’ll be responsible for helping customers and the cleaning teams that serve them. Setting customer expectations, solving challenges, and telling the cleaning crews how great they are!
The job includes some sales but is mostly customer and cleaner support.
This could include helping a cleaner figure out where the customer left a key (It’s under the mat… it always is…) or helping a customer pick the correct cleaning service for their family.
This job is all about making people happy and solving problems!
While it seems simple on the surface, it involves a lot of problem-solving.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for super-talented customer service and sales professionals to take us to the next level.
The type of people who can think for themselves, problem solve, and make customers happy. This job is work from home, so you’ll also have to be able to manage your own time and get tasks done.
- Be able to establish rapport quickly over the phone
- Respond to emails and calls quickly
- Solve problems intelligently
- Go above and beyond to make customers happy
- Keep detailed notes of customer conversations
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Know the basics of a computer, smartphone, and the internet
- Familiarity with Google Docs
We’re a small but fast-growing residential home cleaning service in Phoenix and Tucson, AZ.
We’re doing over 600 monthly cleanings with over 35 cleaners.
We expect those numbers to double within the next three years with correlated bonuses and pay raises for the office staff as we meet company-wide goals.
We have a culture of being candid and always supporting each other.
A great company starts with having great people, so we focus on keeping our people (You) happy.
The office and support staff have been working from home since the company was founded in 2015, and we plan to keep it that way!
Why go into an office when we can all work in sweatpants!?
None of these are necessary, but candidates with these skills or experiences will get extra consideration.
- Past sales or customer service experience
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Past professional home cleaning experience
Is this the job for you?
Fill out the form below to apply!